I took my last exam of law school yesterday. I'm done with school. Forever. Well, at least I think so. So today I spent the whole day at home and Lindsay and I started packing the house for our big move. The kids pretty much drove us crazy unpacking everything we packed. But, mostly, I realized how much I've missed them during the last couple of weeks while I've been putting in extra hours studying in the library. Thankfully, Lindsay's been taking pictures of all the fun I've been missing.
Such a sweet boy. He loves taking care of that baby.
Playing in the bubble wrap. How could they resist?
He loves all things pudding.
Popsicle time. Best time of the day.
3 comments:
Congrats on finishing school! Your kids are adorable. It will be so much fun to get the kids together this summer!
Congrats, that is huge. I think Ben wants to go to grad school still... but I look forward to the day that he can say I am done with school forever!! Great Job!!!
we miss all of you!
Post a Comment