A friend of ours told me that one of her sons was afraid of Santa Claus for the longest time; she eventually figured out that he thought his name was Santa Claws, and he was going to come and scratch out the eyes of the naughty children during the night. Maybe this is a common problem...Hailey didn't seem to like out Mr. Claws too much.

(this was attempt number one at the Northgate Mall)

(this is attempt number two at the South Point Mall)

(this is our most recent attempt at the ward party)
10 comments:
Santa #2 doesn't look very happy either...I hope he doesn't take it personally.
At least she was ok at the ward party!!!
Oh those pictures are some true keepers! They really show the gradual warm up! I'm glad she that she did get around to liking him!
I love it! My boys got three feet from Santa and began to slowly back up..it is going to take a lot to just get them on Santa's lap!
reminds me of lindsay. noticed the camera in hand for the 3rd attempt might have something to do with it. did santa give her an early present? Love ya
reminds me of lindsay. noticed the camera in hand for the 3rd attempt might have something to do with it. did santa give her an early present? Love ya
Ha ha LOVE IT! Those are some serious funnies that she will laugh at when she is older! Lexi will see santa on Saturday.... I'm excited to see what she will do!
Haha! I love pictures of babies screaming on Santa's lap and those are some of the best I've ever seen.
i dont' blame her. santa is petrifying. especially when you're tiny like that.
Ethan hated Santa at Northgate. I have an identical pix on my blog.
Post a Comment