We had a great Thanksgiving week. We spent a few days in the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia with some friends. We all rented a house, and cooked our Thanksgiving meal together. Hailey had the time of her life playing all day with one of her very best friends, Amelia. Hopefully we will have some more photos to add to this post very soon, but here are a few.

Playing on the back porch with Amelia

Going for a swim in the neat jetted tub

Some of our friends watched Hailey while we went for a trip to Luray Caverns, pretty eh?
6 comments:
she looks like she is having a ball. she is such a cutie. miss you all. by the way brian, happy birthday a few days late. but i hope you had a wonderful time. love you all
mom
geesh looks like you guys are living the high life. glad you guys had fun
k i don't know why it put me as anonymous but whatever
Those cave pixs are awesome!
Hailey is soo adorable...hopefully we can get together before she turns 21 LOL LOL
Dallas is alot like Minnesota...except while I was there it was not humid....so I liked it. Alot to see and do. Hope you enjoy it....there's alot of history there. Great Mexican and Seafood. But I miss the mountains and dry air most of all...
I can't believe how blond Hailey's hair is....its so cute! oh and happy late b-day Brian hope you had a good one.
Post a Comment