Friday, April 11, 2008

Swimming in April?

One of the many wonderful things about living in the South is that summer comes a couple of months early...okay, that's really only wonderful for people like us who are leaving before it gets really hot. It's been so hot, and Hailey's been so adamant about going outside, that we went to Target today and bought the cheapest inflatable pool we could find. Lindsay LOVED it!! Oh, and Hailey seemed to like it alright too. I've come to realize that most of the stuff we buy for Hailey, really isn't for Hailey it all...Lindsay loves to see Hailey experience new things and have fun, and she certainly did today!






I just realized that we never posted about Hailey walking...so this video is of her in the pool and she takes a few steps. She took her first steps on her 9mo birthday, then lost all interest for the last month or so until this last week. All of a sudden she decided to try it again, and can now successfully take about 5 or 6 steps at a time. It's crazy how fast these changes happen!

6 comments:

Hamers said...

Awesome! Congratulations Hailey welcome to the world of bipeds.

Camille said...

Yay for Hailey! Cute pics :)

Sean, Em and Milo Volk said...

Ohhh, she is so cute! We call Milo bubba too! I love it.

Camille said...

Hey when do you come back to SLC for the summer again?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Justin Quinn said...

Brian,

I hope that you remember me, it's Elder Justin Quinn from TSAM!!! Don't ask me how I came across your blog, but I did and I freaking miss you buddy, I had no idea you were married and had a kid!!! Keep in touch bro! Do you ever hear from elder williams?

justin Quinn