Saturday, January 5, 2008

...and on to Utah

We visited Lindsay's family for the last 2 weeks; while we were here, Hailey got more attention than she knew what to do with, Lindsay got to hang out with her family, and Brian interviewed for a bunch of summer internships...it was a busy and fun visit.

We finally got the whole Bench clan together for a photo


Hailey got to play with her Grandpa Bench


And she got the royal treatment (don't you wish you could get away with eating popsicles in the bath tub?)

4 comments:

Rachel Oswald said...

That sink bath video is so cute. Hailey is getting so big, she is adorable! I am glad you had a good trip!

Anonymous said...

Wow, popsicles in the bath. That is nummy. nummy nummy nummy.

Brianne & Jarod said...

That is a cute family photo! Are you ready to go walking??

Camille said...

Oh I'm sad I didn't get to see you when you were here :( So has Brian heard anything back on the positions he applied for? Well love and miss ya girl.